Working Student (*) - Global Controlling
- Schenker AG
- Finanzen und Controlling
- Teilzeit (Dauer: befristet auf 6 Monate)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Support in preparation, coordination and handling of the integrated planning project for global, regional and country organizations of DB Schenker
- Support in preparation of presentations and documentation of workshops, regular jour fixes and management steering committees of DB Schenker
- Support in the development and roll-out phase of an integrated end-2-end planning tool
- Currently enrolled as a student (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of Business Administration, Controlling, Economics or similar
- Advanced financial and economic knowledge
- Good numerical comprehension
- Profound knowledge of MS office, in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good social skills and intercultural competence (e. g. through studies, internships abroad)
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability of analytical and structured thinking
- Fluent in English
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.