Trackwork Design Engineer - Bucharest , Romania (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our ongoing railway projects in Germany, we are searching for several experienced Railways and Roads Design Engineers, willing to join our Design Centre in Bucharest.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Develop advanced track design solutions for the rail sector e. g. ballasted track structures, track alignment, profile and associated grading
- Prepare design briefings, design analysis, technical reports and calculations
- Manage all stages of the track design process (conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases)
- Ensure that all design review activity is conducted within the agreed timeframe
- Guarantee project success regarding content, costs, quality and time
- Bachelor/Master degree in Rail, Roads & Bridges Engineering
- It would be considered an advantage at least 2 years of experience in railways & roads design
- Proficiency in using of ProVi (or similar railway design software) is desirable
- Software knowledge in AutoCAD is required
- Interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of the interrelation of individual planning
- A team player to promote a good working environment
- Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible
- Fluency in Romanian and English are required.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!