Territory Sales Manager- Noida
- Schenker India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Regular Employee)
- Bewerbungsfrist: Offen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
· To Explore new market and geograhy
Enhance the overall sales activity in assigned region (inbound and outbound ) through lead generation and conduct both supportive Joint Sales Visits as well as individual sales calls
· Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Schenker’s services.
· Being the key contact in assigned region for the sales of Partner countries.
· Managing branch Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), supervise credit/cash customer account and taking care of all the shipments payment to be done well in time captivating care of complete cost control
· Conduct market analysis concerning potential customer, volumes, port pairings and share the inputs.
· Conduct training within sales organization concerning TL partner countries/ IVT etc.
· Managing target account lists and exchanging the same with overseas.
· Develop strong business relationships within all levels of organisation.
· Develop and implement sales plans and sales blizzes to take advantage of market opportunities.
· Prepare monthly management reports/ MIS for assigned region.
· Facilitate cross selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market.
· Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs.
· Build referral and lead generation network in coordination with Sales Lead Desk.
· Attending Regional Reviews.
· Ensure timely inputs into sales tool called Sales Cloud for recording Sales Activities such as weekly appointment Schedule, Calls, Opportunities, Contacts, Quotations and Leads etc
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in India.