- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit/Teilzeit (Dauer: befristet auf 21 Monate)
- ab 04.10.2021
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Review and validation of Survey data.
- Lead the overall Survey activities.
- Support for confirmation of final levels, for certification of payment.
- Verification of reference points for the execution of work by the contractor
- Conduct surveys ascertaining the accuracy of benchmarks.
- Conduct new surveys, with the assistance of contractors, wherever called for, with any new development that may be witnessed in the area.
- Checks on alignment before the start of formation work in any segment of the project.
- Checks on levels to ensure that the finished product will correspond to the approved longitudinal sections.
- Conduct checks on curve/elevated alignments, as required.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Any other responsibilities that will be assigned by the Project Director / Dy. Project Director or his authorized representative.
Education – Mandatory Diploma/Degree