Sustainability Risk Manager (*) Procurement & Real Estate Management
- Schenker AG
- Einkauf / Beschaffung
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Global Spend Governance (GSG), Global Procurement and Global Real Estate Management form together Global Spend Management (GSM). The Global Spend Management Organization contains more than 700 employees all over the world.We, Global Spend Governance, drive Global Spend Management to be a full-digital, data-driven, lean and sustainable organization. We leverage the opportunities of our global, connected world.The purpose of GSG is to facilitate and harmonize the actual spend management operations as a globally organized function. To this end, GSG defines the regulatory framework and provides tools, templates and people development for the Procurement and Real Estate community. GSG creates transparency on spend and performance by defining, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators.
- Analyze the requirements of the new European and German Supply Chain Law for suppliers and procuring/demanding departments
- Define, align and implement proper processes and tools to fulfill the requirements of the new Supply Chain Law in close cooperation with Global Procurement, GREM and the Sustainability Team
- Establish relevant KPI’s to measure and benchmark performance in regards of the Supply Chain Law vs. the external and internal requirements
- Guide the strategic set-up and support the embedment of sustainability measures in category strategies
- Support to secure the „license to operate“ and establish proper monitoring and claiming processes to avoid fines and protect against liability claims
- Improvement of the shareholder and sustainability ratings to maintain the competitiveness of Schenker
- Ensuring the reputation and informative ability to stakeholders on possible human rights efforts and possibly risk areas
- Support the supplier performance management by including criteria belonging to sustainability & social responsibility
- Define ecological, economic and social requirements, guidelines, processes and templates according to the SDGs of the UN and develop a sustainability concept along our supply chain in close cooperation with the Sustainability Team and Deutsche Bahn
- Ensure the integration of sustainability aspects within all relevant Global Procurement and GREM processes
- Post-graduate degree in supply chain risk management, sustainability management or related subjects
- Experience with relevant supply chain and risk management reporting frameworks
- Experience in sustainability strategy implementation and project management in an international procurement environment
- Talent for diplomatically assessing the various interests of each stakeholder in the sensitive field of sustainability with a high sense of responsibility and reliability
- Strong personality to work in a fast-moving scale-up environment
- Claim a strong performance culture and well-developed communication skills (incl. Microsoft 365) to be able to accept and be accepted in a very dynamic environment
- Able to work autonomously and effectively at all levels in a fully international organization while also being a team player and able to work collaboratively; you love interaction with different people from all over the world
- Have strong analytical and organizational working style
- Have excellent English and German communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for sustainability and power
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.