Solution Architect (*)
- Schenker AG
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Planning of micro service architectures for applications in the cloud
- Design and communications of architectures for components or systems
- Development of software
- Optimization of software and the development process
- Code review
- Documentation of software and processes
- Teach others
- Minimum Master’s / Diploma degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Multiple years professional expertise in Java Enterprise development
- Professional experience in agile development
- Minimum skills in
- Domain Driven Design
- REST, XML, HTML5
- JUnit, Mockito
- Web security
- Preferred skills in
- Angular, CSS
- Amazon web services or google cloud
- Knowledge about cross-platform responsive design
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Very good communication skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
- Fluent Business English and German (written and spoken)
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.