Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment, and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
For our project in Bengaluru, we
are looking for a Software Engineer to help us create plugins for various CAD products
with a team. As a Software Engineer, responsibility includes , developing a
various CAD and business tools to automate the daily routine work challenges
faced by a CAD Modelers and need to give ideas to improvement areas in
do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in logical thinking, Algorithms,
and programming. Fair understanding or knowledge of data science is desirable. Your
goal will be to shape and build efficient team and user-friendly applications
in CAD systems as well as business applications.
• Develop automation solution for Revit/AutoCAD.
• Creating criteria for testing and Development.
• Adapt various SDLC tools and follow SDLC processes.
• Prepare/Validate project document.
• Team leading capabilities.
• Lead a team with high motivation.
• Think out of the box and need to give solutions.
• Design architecture for complex projects.
• Doing research and building proof of concepts.
• Always ready to accepts to develop software solutions on various kind of technologies and system frameworks.
• Perform Tool test and maintain test scenarios.
• Work closely with engineering teams to gather and process data and create proven applications in CAD systems.
• Extend existing CAD libraries and frameworks for our current tools and technologies.
• Deliver the product with proper documentations at the committed timeline.
• .Net & C# is the primary framework and Language (candidate must know).
• Understand the basics of database structures.
• Should work on various text data storing and retrieving using XML, Excel applications.
• Understanding of design patterns, data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
• Deep knowledge of 3D Vector geometry operations, equations, and algorithms.
• Ability to write robust code in C#, Python (Basic).
• Should familiarize and have experience with Code maintenance (Git).
• Familiarity with various Cad geometry modelling and operations.
• BE in Computer Science or Mechanical engineering.
• Good communication skills and an awareness of how to communicate data and results effectively to non-developers.
• Ability to lead a team.
• 9+ years’ experience.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills