Senior Legal Counsel
- Schenker China Ltd.
- Finanzen und Controlling
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Assists Legal Head on all legal matters (e.g., insurance, acquisitions, property, legislation update, etc.) to monitor the external environment affecting the businesses and find ways to reduce legal risk for the businesses.
- Contract management such as review and draft of commercial contracts, legal documents, developing standard contract templates etc.
- Handle corporate governance related issues.
- Provide legal advice to business units during daily operation to ensure compliance, avoid potential disputes and protect company interests.
- Establish an effective interface with business, risk and control and governance functions, and within Legal, to assess and manage legal risks and issues.
- Handle litigation/arbitration cases.
- Conduct legal trainings to internal staff from time to time when required
- Ensure proper filing and records-retention of legal documents of the company.
- CET -6, proficient in English writing and good command of speaking
- Self-starter / ability to work independently and teamwork spirit
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and accountability
All personal data will be treated confidentially.