Senior Consultant, Strategy & Management Consulting
- DB E.C.O. North America Inc.
- Verkehrsberufe, Projektmanagement
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
DB E.C.O. North America Inc. is part of Deutsche Bahn (German Railway), one of the world’s leading passenger transportation and logistics companies, operating in 140 countries. Every day, more than 330,000 employees are committed to providing mobility and logistical services for customers around the world.DB E.C.O. North America, Inc.'s Management Consulting team follows a consulting approach that combines the strengths of traditional management consulting with strategic and technical consulting services for public transportation and freight rail. Our management consulting services range from strategy development to implementation of integrated mobility solutions and business transformation projects. We guide our clients in realizing new business opportunities and in developing their existing operations to achieve measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, and customer satisfaction. Our projects cover a large part of the value chain, including business development, service planning, organizational optimization, development and implementation of zero-emission strategies, financial and operational excellence, operations, fleet and maintenance management, procurement, and infrastructure planning. Our management consultants work hand in hand with Deutsche Bahn’s railway and transit subject matter experts at our local offices and from all over the world. Deutsche Bahn enjoys an excellent reputation with its clients and partners in the U.S. transit and railway industry.Focus Areas: Management Consulting including Business Strategy, Zero Emissions & Innovation in Rail and Transit, Operations Improvement, Organizational Efficiencies, Rolling Stock & Fleet Management and Others.We offer exciting, career-advancing management consulting projects that will shape the future of mobility in North America. Our Management Consultants work hand in hand with Deutsche Bahn’s rail-way subject matter experts from our local offices and from all over the world.
- Engage in management consulting projects and help our clients to improve their business and organizational performance and to develop and implement new business strategies
- Take responsibility for your own project modules
- Perform research and quantitative analyses, conduct / coordinate studies, lead work-shops, and create effective communication materials
- Consult and present project results to senior management
- Leverage the technical knowledge and expertise of Deutsche Bahn in consulting projects
- You will work in various subject matter areas, often in cross functional teams, and you have the opportunity to join one of our practice areas to enhance and develop your subject matter expertise, including Low and Zero Emissions, Organizational & Operational Excellence, Operations & Maintenance, Rolling Stock and Fleet Management, Infrastructure, Service Planning, General Management
- Passion for transport, mobility, railway
- Three or more years of experience in management consulting and familiarity with the management consulting approach
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills and an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset; ability to be self-directed and to be an independent contributor to the team; aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Highly developed written and verbal presentation and communication skills; experienced in the preparation of high quality (PowerPoint) documents for senior management
- Experience in using Excel for performing analyses and developing quantitative models
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Flexibility to travel: The majority of our projects are conducted remotely, enabling you to work from anywhere in the US. In addition, we offer office space in Irvine (CA), Sacramento (CA), Hoboken (NJ) with vibrant local teams. However, occasional domestic / international travel may be required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Jetzt ganz einfach online den Bewerbungsprozess starten.Jetzt bewerben