SAP Financials Project Manager (*)
- Schenker AG
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Manage all aspect of the project lifecycle to facilitate successful delivery
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis on selected business processes to assemble input into business case
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates
- Create and Maintain Project Documentation according to PM@Schenker4IT standards and tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Alignment of tasks and regular exchange with offshore team whenever applicable
- At least 6 years of Project Management experience in a consultancy firm
- At least 8 years SAP FICO Experience (GL, AP, AR, AA, Banking, Intercompany, CO-CCA, EC-PCA)
- Should have worked on at least 3 end to end implementation projects
- Experience of collaborating with offshore teams
- Willingness to work within virtual team
- Proven track of working within complex multi-system and multi-client international SAP landscape
- Strong Business & IT Acumen
- Ability to work in teams
- Attention to detail and organized
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- IFRS Knowledge
- FSCM Experience
- BI Experience
- MDM Experience
- ALE Setup
- German Language
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.