Regional Account Manager Japanese MNC (Multi-National Customers) (m/f/d)
- Schenker Europe GmbH
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Frankfurt (Main)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Serve as the focal point of contact for customer's regional offices
- Develop and maintain strategic multi-level relationships with customer contacts responsible for supply chain management and procurement of logistics services
- Conduct regular business review with customers
- Act as internal consultant and coordinator of business development with Japanese Multi-National Customers in Europe
- Establishing and continuing leadership of functional account management teams such as VMM (Vertical Market Managers), Key Account Managers & local P&L (Profit & Loss) holder for consistent service and growth
- Prepare account development plan to define growth areas and derive action plan
- Regional coordination for annual target setting
- Identification, evaluation, review and tracking of business opportunities
- Proactive opportunity management from RFQ schedule sharing to post-mortem analysis
- Partner with Business Units and country organization to ensure aligned business development, and consistent service and growth
- Act as regional case owner for contractual agreements
- Monitor and support business implementation
- Gather intel on customers' business development and supply chain strategy
- Share DB Schenker insights on market trends with customers
- University degree or comparable
- Native Japanese and Fluency (written and spoken) in English is essential and fluency in other language will be advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of international logistics operations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence outcomes across multiple locations
- Ability to manage projects in a cross-functional matrix and virtual environment
- Exceptional relationship management, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Previous experience in regional or global roles in key account management and business development will be an advantage
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.