Reefer manager Netherlands
- Schenker Logistics Nederland B.V.
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Act as subject matter expert, to support the local development of a profitable Reefer business
- Ensure effective supplier relationship with local vendors (Ocean, Haulage and Handling), helping to build and develop a strong operational product.
- Directly lead development of key local reefer clients.
- Develop country specific sales strategy for reefer clients.
- Achieve national budget for reefer cargo.
- To drive ad-hoc projects and general product development
- Support local sales activities within country, ensuring that sales colleagues are equipped with knowledge and product to effectively secure reefer business.
- Support country ocean freight team, ensuring that operations and customer service team have the required skills and product to serve reefer customers.
- Engage with local key reefer customers to drive business.
- Engage with local ocean freight and haulage providers.
- Coordinate with overseas counterparts, supporting global and regional opportunities.
- Carry out market and industry analysis for local and global reefer organization.
- In depth knowledge of cold chain transportation (3-5 years’ experience in related position, typically a Freight Forwarder or Ocean Carrier)
- Awareness of local country commercial situation with regards to reefer opportunities.
- Previous exposure to healthcare industry (from a logistics point of view)
- Is result oriented and customer focused.
- Experience driving commercial results in a network-oriented industry.
- Detail oriented, able to keep multiple separate processes and projects moving.
- Develops long lasting relationships with both providers, colleagues and customers.