Project Management Office (*)
- Schenker AG
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Guide PMs through entire Schenker project management process (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, closure)
- Compile project management products such as project management plans (schedule, work breakdown structure, budget plan, resource plan, …), stakeholder register, project logs, etc. based on effective templates on behalf of project managers
- Bear a hand to project managers when they join the project manager team, instruct external project managers to
- follow Schenker’s project management process
- work according to effective standard operation procedures (SOP) project management work instructions (WI)
- use Schenker’s tools & templates
- Track authorized budget
- Track purchase order
- Check time sheets / delivery receipts
- Check invoices
- Maintain project related data on behalf of project manager
- Act as data custodian: ensure quality of project related data
- Act as key user, support project manager to use the IT Management & Controlling Tool
- Specify, communicate and maintain filing structure to store project deliverables in a central document repository
- Manage access rights for document repository
- Conduct housekeeping
- Archive deliverables of closed projects
- Publish updated documents
- Withdraw outdated documents
- Compile / update work instructions for project management activities
- Maintain version information and notify project manager about changes
- Maintain capacity / availability information of resources, provide up to date information to project portfolio management, program management, and project management
- Collect, check and consolidate project reports
- Collect, check and consolidate program reports
- Prepare regular project review meeting
- Study to university degree level
- IT project management experience or equivalent performance, preferable in an IT Infrastructure environment
- Proficiency in project management methodologies
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- The ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholder
- intercultural competence, global mindset, good communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.