Planning Engineer (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our GCC Railway Project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia we are seeking a Planning Engineer (f/m/d).
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Guarantee seamless integration of client requirements as well as governmental and private company stakeholder requirements (technical and operational) in and throughout the tender documents
- Ensure consistency and alignment of all requirements in the particular conditions of contract and technical specifications / design dossier
- Support the PMO office lead by the JV PD with an up-to-date (MS-P) schedule of project activities
- University degree in relevant area
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in railways engineering at bachelor / master’s degree level
- General knowledge of railways systems design from operations, civils, system, facilities and rolling stock perspective
- Ability to read and write technical documents, dwg, kmz files and Office Suite
- Fluency in English, Arabic is highly advantageous
International career opportunities
As a global company, we offer attractive career opportunities - worldwide. We provide a work environment that encourages growth and creativity. You will work on complex and innovative projects with international teams across all continents. Your impact brings markets and people together – around the world.
With more than 5,000 employees from over 80 countries across all technical and engineering disciplines worldwide, we are shaping railways for the world of tomorrow. We offer an inspiring environment for personalities who are open-minded, curious, and committed. A strong team spirit, an intercultural mindset and engagement at work are essential parts of our success.
Professional onboarding and development
We invest in the development of our employees. To ensure the best start for you, we provide a global onboarding program and intercultural training and support you in preparing for the next career step.
Attractive employment conditions
We offer you attractive working conditions and a competitive compensation package based on country conditions.
Mobilization & relocation support
To ensure a smooth and successful start for your international employment, we assist you with relocation and immigration.
Our international security support ensures safe working conditions worldwide and provides you with relevant information for a safe living around the globe.
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!