Manager - Implementation
- Schenker Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- ab 01.09.2021
- Singapore Regional Head Office
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Coordination, implementation, monitoring and, as appropriate, long-term program management of Purchase Order Management, Freight Managed Services (FMS) and other supply chain solutions customer programs.
- Work closely with GOF and ROF management to support the continued development of OS products and services.
- Ensuring we have the ability to execute what we sell.
- Client Implementations: Lead the regional OS implementations for value product portfolio.
- Ensure efficient execution of client onboarding program utilizing identified best practices, tools and methodologies. Responsibilities include pre-and post-sales involvement with the Sales organization; establish metrics for identifying trends; report analytics and formulate solutions to improve overall management of the supply chain for OS clients.
- Product Improvement: Work closely with the Ocean Freight, Sales and Business Development teams on improvements to the OS products and services.
- Coordinate with OCS Global Network: Liaise with OS colleagues in other regions on new client implementation and existing accounts. Review and monitor all OS processes to ensure ongoing compliance with client’s Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) guidelines.
- Continuous Improvement: Ensure continuous improvement in customer service through clearly communicating customer expectations and managing the implementation of necessary operational and customer service practices. Encourage open dialogue with all operational employees, sales force and management to achieve best practice performance and ensure alignment of objectives, strategies, and tactics to meet those objectives.
- Involved in the training of origin and destination operations employees dealing with OS. Act as the lead trainer as needed and provide primary and/or secondary support with SCOUT and other IT systems.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS PowerBI (or other business intelligence tools)
- Fluent in English
- Project management and change management skills; PMP or Prince2 certified would be a plus
- Analytical skills and structured approach, detail-oriented mentality and data-driven
- Proactive, result oriented and customer focused
- Team spirit and excellent communication & networking skills
- Occasional travel both short and long-haul trips with APAC is needed
- Tertiary Educations with minimum 8 years job experience in ocean freight incl. operational procedures in ocean freight
- Management experience in implementation, supply chain solution design and business development support
- Relevant skills and experience in IT / solutions (order management and freight management experiences are critical)
- Experience and skills in dealing with internal and external parties across different functions
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.