Labourer / Workshop Cleaner
- Arriva Midlands North Limited
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Bewerbungsfrist: Offen
Arriva, part of the Deutsche Bahn group, is one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing some 54,500 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. Developing the very best employees is at the heart of what we do at Arriva and underpins our vision to be the mobility partner of choice. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious individual to join our Telford garage as a Labourer / Workshop Cleaner. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the standards of cleanliness & upkeep of facilities.
The role will involve:
· Cleaning of workshop environments
· Cleaning of communal areas within the depot
· Facilities maintenance tasks within the depot such as light bulb changes and small repairs
· Supporting the Engineering Manager on the general upkeep of the facilities
· Point of contact for external contractors for any complex maintenance issues
· Ad Hoc duties to support the engineering management team
· Experience within general facilities maintenance
· Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
· Experienced and able to maintain cleanliness standards
· Can work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines
· Problem solver who likes a challenge
In return we offer an attractive salary and package, contributory pension scheme and great prospects for a rewarding career.
Jetzt ganz einfach online den Bewerbungsprozess starten.Jetzt bewerben
Arriva Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.