Java/Kotlin Backend Developer - DB E&C - India (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit/Teilzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Bengaluru (Bangalore)
The Company: DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world-leading global railway company with an extensive organization in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers a technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. Our mission:With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.The Role:We are seeking a Java Backend Developer for our Design Center
- You will be working as a backend developer in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable field or have a comparable qualification
- You have practical professional experience in the development of microservices (ideally with Java/Kotlin and Spring Boot) and have very good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- You have experience with message brokers and protocols (ideally RabbitMQ, MQTT) and "Clean Code" as well as SOLID are not unknown terms for you
- You also have basic knowledge in the creation of maintainable software architectures
- Very good communication and team skills, passion and fun in software development as well as a self-dependent, careful and structured way of working characterize you
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
- German would be nice
- 3-6 years of experience on backend development.
- Strong knowledge on Java, Spring boot, microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge on databases – SQL, postgres or any other DB.
- Good to have Docker, Gradle, angular experience.
- Should be able to handle work alone.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Chancengleichheit und selbstbestimmte Teilhabe Schwerbehinderter und Gleichgestellter sowie eine respektvolle Zusammenarbeit sind innerhalb des DB Konzerns fest verankerte Grundsätze. Deshalb werden schwerbehinderte Bewerber bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt berücksichtigt.