Inventory Controller (Contract Logistics)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Inventory Controller to join our new
operation based in Bicester. Reporting into our Contracts Manager, this core
role will entail operational delivery for our client, delivering customer needs
through effective management of inventory and stock levels aligned to
commercially agreed KPIs coupled with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
· Full inventory management
· Proactively organise workflow to meet customer
· Respond promptly to customer enquiries and
Investigate and solve customer’s problems, which may be complex. Ensure
corrective action plans, if required, are communicated within the business and
shared with the customer.
· Communicate effectively all Schenker capabilities
and USP’s to customers and your team members
· Prepare and distribute Customer Reports (KPI)
· Proactive involvement in implementation process and
correct set up of SLA/SOP Customer profile.