HR Manager - Bucharest, Romania (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our Design Office in Bucharest, we are currently searching for an experienced HR Manager, willing to support us in the continuous growth of the business forecast for the next years.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Being the first person of contact for all local employees in Romania for all HR-related matters
- Ensure close communication with HR Business Partners in Region Europe, local HR Administrator, Recruiter and local Employee Representatives
- Support identification of potential local providers (e.g. for outsourced activities such as legal, payroll, insurances)
- Responsible for all aspects of local employment (if necessary in association with external providers)
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees
- Contract management for local employees, incl. registering employees with the local authorities
- Write, issue, and sign general official letters in English and local language to stakeholders and local staff (e.g.: employment and salary certificates, reference letters etc.)
- Ensure benchmark for local salaries and benefits and manage the local payroll process
- Handle complaints, disputes, and grievances of all staff
- Support all aspects of Expatriate assignments from Romania to Germany (or other countries) and Impatriates coming from third countries to Romania
- Set-up and review internal work regulations
- Steer internal audits as well as all ICS-related processes
- Degree in General Management, Law or comparable field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in operational Human Resources Management
- Sound knowledge of Romanian tax, social security, labor law and relevant EU regulations
- Experience in working with Employee Representatives
- Preferably prior involvement in cross-border assignments, ideally with focus on European countries
- Knowledge of international tax, social security and labor law would be an additional asset
- Excellent communication skills and high sensitivity in dealing with people
- High reliability, trustworthiness and sense of confidentiality
- High level of flexibility and team player mentality
- Excellent self-organization and ability to work under pressure
- Working experience in international teams
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English languages is essential; German and other Eastern European language would be a plus
- Experience in an international matrix environment would be a plus
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!