Global Project Manager
- Schenker Global Management & Services Pte Ltd
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Plan and manage the implementation of new business projects.- Monitor and track progress.- Define and control scope.- Identify and manage risk.- Allocate and monitor work packages.- Develop track and control budgets.- Document and implement project controls.- Develop and build project teams.- Develop and build virtual teams.- Manage implementation go-live. Lead project meetings.- Lead and/ or facilitate requirements workshops- Coach and facilitate work stream leaders meetings.- Report project progress.- Escalate issues.- Manage change requests.- Work collaboratively with senior management on issues that arise during implementation.
- 5 years project management or equivalent
- PMP accreditation preferred
- Logistics experience in logistics operations, solution design, systems, implementations and projects, preferably with returns/spares logistics and/or domestic distribution.
- Experience in handling customer accounts in Hi-tech industry
Kindly note that this position is under Schenker Global Management & Services.