ETCS Rolling Stock Engineer (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Ingenieurwesen, Projektmanagement, Verkehrsberufe, Verkehrsinfrastruktur
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Tel Aviv
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
DB E&C is consulting ISR (Israel Railway) on all aspects of electrifying the whole Israeli railway network, which comprises about 420km double track.
For this project in Tel Aviv, we are looking for an ETCS Rolling Stock Engineer (f/m/d).
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Assist to HO (Handover Protocol)
- Attend and validate the ETCS installation according the initial design, relevant standards and protocols
- Produce installation reports and raise any installation issues
- Constant communication and supervision for each serial and prototype vehicle (100% of vehicles)
- Assist and attend full sequence of necessary tests on-site incl. handover, installation, testing & commissioning, dynamic tests as well as handback
- Attend the integration/interoperability tests, incl. multiple vehicles, combination of number of passenger cars, of zones and of specific routes
- Provide internal and external reporting acc. results
- Clarify and consult the client related to ETCS topics incl. above mentioned issues
- B.Sc.or M.Sc.in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge in On-board ATP systems, specially ETCS L2. LZB, PZB and Indusi (I60R) systems desirable
- Knowledge in vehicle retrofitting and ATP system installation
- Knowledge in depot safety and installation procedures
- Knowledge in the entire sequence of necessary on-site tests
- Experience of at least 6 years in the mentioned technical area
- Willingness to relocate to Israel for at minimum 2 years
- Ability to work closely with the client incl. upon request in night shifts and during the weekend
- English language skills on a fluent level
- Driving license
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!