Director Business Planning (*)
- Schenker AG
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.The purpose of this role is to support the DB Schenker´s CL organization in achieving agreed business targets by: - improved operational and financial performance through forward looking analysis of current development and recommendations for corrective actions- development of realistic forecasts and budget plans consistent with BU’s strategic direction.Head of Global CL/SCM Business Planning & Strategy will consistently play a lead role in working directly with all functional groups within the CL organization and driving various cross-functional initiatives and projects interfacing mainly with Finance and Strategy departments.
• Analyze, highlight deviations and provide recommendations to the leadership team based on regular operational and financial CL reporting
• Manage Budget & MTP process for the CL BU based on aligned value levers logic
• Support and challenge periodical forecasting for CL BU
• Provide feedback for further development of global CL reporting
• Manage and coordinate GID
• Manage risk reporting
• Manage / coordinate preparation of documents for regular BoM meetings and periodical meetings with shareholder (ARM, PRM etc.)
• Manage activities within joint projects of CL and Finance
- 10+ of working experience in Controlling or Operations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Administration or Finance
- Financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of contract logistics business, commercial models
- Strategic thinking and ability to deal with complexity
- Excellent communicator at different levels
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.