Delivery Manager Cloud Services (*)
- Schenker AG
- Frankfurt (Main), Essen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Performing all IT activities and duties in the area of responsibility in accordance with all relevant legal requirements, SOPs, guidelines, rules of procedure, by-laws and compliance rules
- Aligns strongly with his/her functional line manager
- Contributes to potential process improvements and implements according changes
- Manages all customer related activities assigned to his/her functional area of responsibility
- Provides input to business technology planning within their functional area
- Coordinates and takes part in implementation of IT initiatives to support business & IT strategy
- Provides input to the technology framework and human resources plan
- Monitors his/her work assignments.
- University degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Multiple years experience in working in a distributed IT Operations teams
- DevOps mindset
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes (Foundation Level)
- Basic knowledge of IT security regulations and standards such as ISO 27001
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions in a global company
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.