CAD Expert - Bucharest, Romania (f/m/d)
Ausbildung, Duales Studium, Abschlussarbeit
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit/Teilzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Compiling the references from designers within Vault
- Monitoring the internal CAD quality of the provided design of internal and external consultants, using the internal CAD Manual of the company.
- Liaison with the CAD Manager and the other CAD Technician and administrative bodies in order to ensure project targets are being covered with respect to design drawings
- Compliance with technical and operational guidelines, standards and specifications as defined for the project
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or terminal student (Railways, Roads & Bridges Engineering or Civil Engineering)
- Able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently (AutoCAD, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible
- Fluency in Romanian & English is required, other language skills, knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as a prospective employer!