Business/Continuous Improvement Manager – Air Freight
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you a driven process and optimisation specialist with
experience gained in Air Freight looking to join a global brand at a time of
We are recruiting for a Business and Continuous Manager Specialist
to join our Air Commercial team. Reporting into our Regional Airfreight Manager
and working collaboratively with both our Air Product and Air Operational teams,
this core role will focus on identifying, developing, enhancing and maximising
processes and systems to ensure that we are best placed to support our business
whilst also maintaining high levels of
KPI and identify process improvement opportunities across the LHR branch.
Compliance - ensure compliance with our
accreditations, TAPA, ISO and to be the Branch "Responsible Person"
for the GDP accreditation that we are planning to achieve 2021/22. Ensure
all non conformities, queries and complaints are raised, investigated and
responded to promptly.
Continuous Improvement - plan & implement
Continuous Improvement projects (i.e Resource planning, WMS implementation) by
generating project mandates & delivering these mandates through the
relevant teams with operational support where necessary.
Stakeholder engagement - Focused support and
guidance on current and new opportunities with the division. Drive change
across the division using lean techniques while ensuring data is measured and
communicated. Ensure regular meetings, communication and performance review
sessions are held.
Implementations and Support - management support of current operations.
Project manage new business implementations utilising the best tools to ensure
high performance from day 1, engaging with customers as appropriate.
KPIs - Design and delivery of KPI’s and
SLA’s when required. Maximising accuracy and productivity. Analysing results
from audits, production data & process confirmation you must be able to
identify underlying trends & manage the closure of these concerns.
- Demonstrable experience in a continuous/business support improvement role, with proven experience of building pipelines and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Demonstrable experience within Freight Forwarding and Air freight expertise.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, collaborative, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly proactive with a strong sense of self-initiative.
- Proven experience of developing relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation within the UK and overseas including Air Product Management.