- Schenker Technology Center Warsaw Sp. Z o.o.
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
At Schenker Technology Center, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Working as a lead IT RE/BA in innovative, software development projects for our biggest logistic Partners and development of RE/BA maturity in our IT Hub.
You will elicit, document, validate, and manage business and system requirements throughout the life cycle of the application. You will work in close collaboration with End-users, Product Owner, Solution Architect, System Architect, UX/UI Designer and Software Engineers.
- Elicitation of requirements from the stakeholders
- Recording and refinement of functional and non-functional requirements
- Preparation of Business Requirement Specification (BRS) and SRS
- Managing requirements by structuring them so that they can be used by other parties and maintaining consistency after changes
- Engaging with business partners and customers and serve as main contact for technical requirements
- Consulting solution architects in architectural design as well as the development of solution concepts
- Defining and maintaining status and metrics reporting
- Establishing requirements management plan for new projects
- Ensuring that processes and frameworks will follow the agreed standards
- Development of BA/RE profession in our company
* Fluent in English language is a must
* Min. 3 years working experience in similar position
* Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
* Academic background in business related majors such as Logistic, Management, Information Technology, and other majors that include consulting and technology coursework
* Able to work well independently (self-starter), as a member of a team, and cross-functionally with multiple teams
* Comfortable working with JIRA, Confluence
* Good knowledge of formalized methods for specification (e.g. Use Case Modelling, Data Modelling, Interfaces)
* AGILE environment working experience
* International environment working experience
Optional requirements (will be an asset)
* Experience in User Experiences Analysis
* Logistic business knowledge
* German Language
* IREB certification