Bridge Design Engineer - Bucharest, Romania (f/m/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
For our ongoing railway projects in Germany, we are searching for several experienced Bridge Design Engineers, willing to join our Design Centre in Bucharest.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Structural Design for railway and road bridges projects mainly according to European Standards, with other countries' specific particularities, especially Germany.
- Conceptual Design, Feasibility studies, Technical Design and Detail Design
- Development of written documentation (mainly in English and German is considered an advantage)
- Cost estimations, technical specification
- Technical assessment of Bridgeworks
- Communication skills to interface and collaborate with other project team members
- Bachelor/Master degree in Rail, Roads & Bridges Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Experience in bridge design engineering
- Proficiency in specific software calculation programs for structural engineering design
- AutoCAD software and knowledge about structural FEA software are required.
- Sofistik FEA and BIM specific software (Revit, Tekla) are considered an advantage as well as Project Wise knowledge.
- Interdisciplinary understanding and knowledge of the interrelation of individual planning
- A team player to promote a good working environment
- Analytical thinking, hardworking, responsible and flexible
- Knowledge of advanced English language, knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!