Bid Manager (f/m/d)
Fachkraft, Akademischer Professional
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Ingenieurwesen, Verkehrsinfrastruktur, Projektmanagement, Verkehrsberufe
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- ab 01.01.2022
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
Within the DB Engineering&Consulting team in the Baltics region, we are inviting Bid Manager to join us!
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Coordinate the bidding process in the Baltics region
- Cooperate with team members regarding bid documentation preparation
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree and/or relevant experience as a bid coordinator in the transport/railway sector/project management
- International experience across many disciplines within the consulting and/or rail/design/engineering/construction/transport industries is desired, with the ability to understand technical terminology
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing proposals to secure contracts for large value, complex projects
- Experience in coordinating the bidding process and preparing bid templates
- Experience in compiling company project experience credentials documents, formatted CVs and capability statements, references, certificates etc. for bids.
- Excellent project management capability, including the ability to work under pressure and manage different bids, working within tight deadlines
- The ability to deliver complex documents independently
- Customer orientation and ability to understand requirements and apply technical skills to create a winning solution
- Applied knowledge of numeracy skills and moderate level of competences using Excel spreadsheets and formulas for financing information including price modeling and budget preparation
- Experience in coordinating bid teams to deliver proposals, as well as experience in working with partners from different organizations, countries, and cultures to deliver complex work tasks as a part of consortium
- Experience in maintaining company database of new and forecasted opportunities, the experience in salesforce would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of sector, key players, and in-country stakeholders
- Experience in analysis of complex information from a range of sources
- Ability to identifying risks and applying mitigating measures
- Fluency in English and Latvian is required, additional language skills such as Russian, especially German, would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Salesforce
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!