Administrative Assistant / Project Assistant (m/f/d)
- DB Engineering&Consulting GmbH
- Ciudad Mexico (Mexiko Stadt)
- Vollzeit (Dauer: befristet auf 36 Monate)
- Bewerbungsfrist: Offen
Railways for the world of tomorrow.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
- Help with administrative activities needing to be resolved throughout the project management and project life cycle.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- Contribute to and assist in Change review meeting together with the Project Director
- Work closely with the Project Director to facilitate the activities relevant to the role of DB E&C as the assistant
- Schedule meetings and supports visitors, carry out administrative duties
- Assuring effective communication with all levels and disciplines
- Arrange, prepare, assist and coordinate meetings between different parties, making certain that actions and deliverables are placed from all relevant parties
- Consolidate information that is relevant and appropriate which closes requirement expectations and helps in configuring documentation to create appropriate data bases being worked on
- Help in the compiling of relevant documentation and reports to assist the progress of work
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Participate and support the process of invoicing and delivering of documents
- Organize appointments and meetings with the public and private partners for the Project Director
- Maintain and update central office telephone directory, filing systems and list of extension of staff, staff contact information and provide to relevant people
- Understand all administrative guidelines and procedures and fill the gap when the office manager is on leave or absent
- Maintain files of important internal and external communication
- Liaise with courier companies for pickup and delivery of packages
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar positions or activities
- Desirable Bachelors degree in Business administration, Engineering or similars
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Intermediate level of English. English will be tested, and the candidate should score a minimum of B2
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, as well as experienced in working with Visio
- Collaborative, initiative, resilient and able to manage ambiguity and conflict
- A “can do” attitude with a mature constructive and progressive manner
- Reporting skills, Managing processes, Organization
- Analysing information, Problem solving, Inventory control
- Teamwork, Decision-Making
- Valid driver’s license
In case you match the profile and are interested in a complex task within the transport sector, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please state your earliest possible availability as well as your salary expectations.
Please note that your application will be saved and used in electronic form as a part of the application process for this position.
Thank you for considering DB Engineering & Consulting as prospective employer!